Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodneywilliams1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Shopping around for a mortgage
    If I shopped around for a mortgage will my credit rating be affected?
    rodneywilliams1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywilliams1
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 06:21 PM
    My husband and I used one of those online lenders that gives you several offers. Our credit got hit 7 times and each time a credit inquiry is made it is noted on your credit history and slightly affects your credit score. It is like you are punished for trying to find the best rate.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Try to limit your applications for credit. It appears negativly on your credit. May I suggest if you are a us resident. Countrywide mortgages. They have been blessing and they are very easy to work with

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shopping [ 1 Answers ]

When I buy myself something, I feel happy. I feel happy for a period, and then I know everything is okay. But when that item becomes old to me, I become depressed because of my real problems, and I don't know how to help the problems, so I go shopping because it makes me feel better. I feel like I...

Shopping with co-worker [ 3 Answers ]

Is it weird my Fiance(female) shops with a male co-worker, whom has a girlfirend?

What is a healthy shopping list ? [ 6 Answers ]

What is a healthy shopping list?? I don't know how to cook, I get home around 8pm and I have a 16month year old son that is below average in his weight and I have no idea what to buy or what to cook. Where do I start?? I want to start by buying a healthy shopping list but then I wouldn't know...

Shopping carts [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know how to create shopping carts and how to make sure it is secure for credit cards? Is this something that I will have to go to the people that offer the service for credit and debit? I have seen that pay pal offers the ablity to create the shopping carts but is there...

Online shopping [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the reliability and customer satisfaction of international online shopping websites ( australia & england ) :-/

View more questions Search