Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MTyndall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Formating a Disc
    Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite M45. When I use DVDForm or WPtool to format a disc, I receive the message unsupported disc or invalid disc. The disc is a Memorex DVD + RW
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 4, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Sounds like this app doesn't like "+" discs.
    I must ask why, seeing how cheap single write discs are, you are going to all the trouble of formatting an RW one?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formating disc [ 7 Answers ]

I have win 98se.installed. Iwant to format my hard disc. Iwant to make three partitions. Pls explain in detail the steps for formating and installing window xp. Thanks

Formating [ 4 Answers ]

I have a dell 4600.. I need to reformat it,, I have all the disk,, but can't seem to get it started... any know:cool:

Formating problems [ 8 Answers ]

My son has an old 300 computer with window's 98 it wasn't working very well and thought a reformat clean it out and get it back to running smoothly. He created a boot disk and cleaned the hard drive. When he went to boot up the computer with the boot disk he get's the message "invalid system disk"...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

Formating [ 1 Answers ]

Hi This is probably a very simple question but anyway... I've decided to reformat the hard disk but before I do that I need to back up the files, right? What is the safest way of backing up? Saving all the files on a CD? Storing them somewhere on the computer? And what do I actually need to back...

View more questions Search