Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choctawchewy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Hockey pplayer tranforms into art ice skater
    I saw this movie half way through one day. It is about a hockey player who suddenly dies and then transforms into a dying girl who is a art ice skater I think, missed some of the movie, but when the hockey team is going down she steps in and and rallies the hockey team to everyone's amazment. He knows he has been transformed but doesn't understand what he is doing in a girls body. Anyone knows what movie this is? I have no idea but would like to try and purchase it.
    marielbane Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2007, 10:21 PM
    It's Ice Angel with Nicholle Tom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice maker won't make ice [ 7 Answers ]

Im sure someone messed with this thing. But it's a kenmore side by side fridge about a 1 1/2 years old. Putting the arm in the down positions usually triggers that unit to fill the aisle with water and then proceeds to freeze to make ice. Well that's not happening and I can't find the manual at...

GE Gold refrigerator ice maker leaking into the ice tub [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old GE Gold stacked refrigerator/freezer. The ice maker is leaking into the ice bin. The leak is a slow, constant drip that freezes into an icesicle. Annoying. Any advice would be appreciated ! :confused:

Ice Maker slow making ice [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore Elite refer and the ice maker has almost quit making ice.The ice maker is part # 4317943 the freezer is about 0.0F any help will be appreciated. Randy

View more questions Search