Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kleid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 04:47 AM
    Looking for my biological father,
    Ok so in this last couple of weeks I've been looking for my real dad over the internet
    And found no luck. His name is Khalid Balasha, I don't know if that is the right spelling though. My parents separated before I was born so I never saw him. My mom who is 43 years old now said they met in her office in the Philippines.She also said that my dad used to study there too. Im not really sure where he is from beause my aunt said that he was from Jordan, but my grandmother said he was from Kuwait. I don't want to ask my mom about this because she will get too emotional and cry again. I don' t want to see my mother crying that's why I never mention my biological father to her. So please can anyone help me find him, I'm 19 years old now and I really like to meet my real father. By the way his only picture was lost when I was in the 4th grade. Is there a hope for me? Can I still find him?

Sorry for my bad english.
    tawny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 10:46 AM
    I know its really hard, but you need to speak to your mom and tell her how you really feel.
    The sooner you do it the better, as the void you feel will only get stronger.

Another thing you can also do is maybe go to the school that your mother studied in and see if they have any year book or information about your dad in the system.

All the best
    Kleid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tawny
    I know its really hard, but you need to speak to your mom and tell her how you really feel.
    The sooner you do it the better, as the void you feel will only get stronger.

Another thing you can also do is maybe go to the school that your mother studied in and see if they have any year book or information about your dad in the system.

all the best

I was talking with my mom one time, she was looking for my birth certificate. When she found it I just asked her "hey mom do you have any document about my dad you know birth certificate and stuff", but she don't have one. By the way his name is not Khalid its Khalil,Khalel,Kalil or something I don't really know the spelling. She mentioned what college my father went to, the thing is I'm not in my home country. First thing that I would do when I come back is ask something about him in his school.
    marivick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 01:52 AM
    Hello guys, I got interest when I read your message about your biological father. Because at this moment, I'm searching for any non government organization who can help me. I'm looking for my biological father also, my mom said that he already dead, I said that its OK, why I want is to know his family, like sister, brother etc... I'm almost 38 years old now with two kids, and I still really don't know who is my father, I don't have any idea about his looks, all I know is his name, DELFIN OR CHARLIE GONZALESm that's the only thing I know, my mom don't know where he's family, what she knew is, he is from Mindoro in philippines. I hope that somebody can read this also, same what I'm doing now. God bless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding biological father [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find my birthfather without having to pay?

Looking for my Biological Father [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know what I have to do to find my father.

My Biological Father [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my biological father... all I know is his name is Thomas Anthony Snowden and he lives in Maryland somewhere, he also has a son named after him. That's pretty much all I know. I don't know what website to go to actually look for him because they keep asking for so much money... if...

How do we introduce 4 year old to her biological father? [ 2 Answers ]

My stepdaughter recently turned 4 years old. She was raised by her mom and stepdad. Child was conceived during one night stand so paternity test was given but not until she was 3. Once paternity was established her mother did not allow her biological father to meet her. Now she has decided to...

Curious about biological mother or father [ 6 Answers ]

View more questions Search