Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slippydippydo Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2005, 01:52 PM
    Bankruptcy Credit Counselors
    Does anyone have a list of approved bankruptcy credit counselors that can fill the requirements of bankruptcy credit counseling under the new bankruptcy law?

Check out some similar questions!

Bankruptcy [ 4 Answers ]

I filed bankruptcy. I listed all creditors. The trustee had a meeting of creditors. My X- husband showed up contesting my having him on the list of creditors (it was not for spousal support, but some common bills) The Trustee threw him out as he was not very polite. My Bankruptcy was granted...

Bankruptcy and Credit Card Debt [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I filed bankruptcy in March of 1999. It was discharged in March of 2000. Today I go a call from Zellers, saying I had to pay them $319.00, that I still owed. I was shocked, and told them I thought it was covered under our bankruptcy. They had no record of them being...

Christian Debt Relief, Credit counselors, etc... [ 4 Answers ]

I posted this in here because I really want religioun-based answers... I work in the financial solutions/debt/credit industry... I do a lot of marketing and such and always run into these sites: "The borrower is servent to the lender - Proverbs 22:7 No one who is financially bound can be...

Maybe bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

Mom died in 2000, brother was taking care of her, he and I became joint owners of the house. He had been living in the house with her, continued to live there. He asked me to co-sign on a mortgage, to pay his debts and some of hers. I agreed (foolish of me). The house was assessed at $80,000; the...

Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering after a person files chapter 7 bankruptcy even though its on your credit for a very long time, what's the average on being able to obtain loans from banks or other sources?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.