Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALMOSTTHERE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 11:09 PM
    NOn Traceable Costs
    If non-traceable costs are not allocated to the various operating units within an organization, who ends up paying these costs?
    omsailogistic Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 04:43 AM
    I would like to answer your question in the following example

Particulars... Unit 1... Unit 2... Unit 3... Total
    Sales... 500... 200... 100... 800
    (-) Variable... 300... 100... 50... 450
    Cost... ___... _____... _____... _____
    Contribution... 200... 100... 50... 350
    (-) Traceable... 100... 40... 20... 160
    Cost... ____... ____... _____... _____
    UnitWise Profit. 100... 60... 30... 240
    Non
    Traceable... 100Cost... ______
    Organizational Profit... 140
    ... ______ .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fixed costs vs. Variable costs [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please check my answers. -Classify each of the following items of factory overhead as either a fixed or a variable cost. (Include any costs you consider to be semivariable within the variable category) a. Indirect labor- fixed costs could be variable under certain circumstances b....

Court costs? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know the procedure for securing court costs? My ex from 12 years ago is taking me to court for enforced access (he has not seen my child in 10 years), and he does have access. I have a children's lawyer involved, and the bio father has been told he does not have a case, and yet still...

Variable Costs [ 1 Answers ]

If the contribution margin is $150,000 and the contribution ratio is 30% what is the total variable cost? :confused:

Printing Costs [ 1 Answers ]

When should printing costs be expensed - upon printing or upon receipt of printed documents? The printing and the invoicing crossed fiscal years.

Costs of gifts? [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't been to a wedding in a very long time. Now asked to two weddings, and a wedding reception celebrating a Vegas wedding all in Mar. & April. I am a new business owner and low on any fun funds. What kind of prices is the smallest without seeming cheap or insulting? All of these people are...

View more questions Search