Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jun 24, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster
    Ok not to be rude but what do all these bible verses have to do with demons? Rachie asked about demons, not bible verses.
    Given the fact that this is a forum dealing with CHRISTIANITY, the Bible Verses are most germane to the conversation as they point out, Biblically, that demons do indeed exist. So, not only do we Christians believe there are demons but the Holy Bible backs us up on that point and we need to show the verses that support what we are saying, otherwise why be discussing matters in a Christianity forum if we could not point to Christ's words and other Scriptures in the Holy Bible.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jun 24, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sndbay
    Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
    Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

The law and The Word will never leave me or depart from me for I remain sown with the Spirit. For I can not be credited in being right, for what was spoken is Christ and His Truth. The Word speaks for itself. I pray always for the Truth and God's Will to be done.

Skygem: May you stay planted in the richness of His worthness, and drink of the His Word.
    ~In Christ ... Peace Be With You
    Thank you so much, sndbay, for your kind words. As a Born Again Christian, I am firmly seated in my commitment to Jesus Christ and His Divine Word! I am very happy and blessed to be a part of His family!

† In Christ... Peace Be With You Also
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 07:27 PM
    For too many people ofending the belief of others,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Angels and Demons. The fall (?) [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in up to my neck in research on Angels/Demons and such (Focusing on the beliefs/history of Jewish/Christian/Muslim faiths. Really interested in the crossover of several Angels from good to bad... (and a few sliding back over to good). The fall, the 2 wars in heaven, Annunaki, etc. ...

Can people have demons [ 26 Answers ]

I have been havind bad thought so I went on Google and type in why do people have bad thought and this web called demonbuster came up.So I checked it out and it said that if you have bad thought that is a demon is that true

Demons: [ 77 Answers ]

Who was the woman from whom Jesus cast out seven demons? What were the demons? HANK :)

View more questions Search