Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amanda12345 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Could I Be Pregnant?
    Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex several times since my last period. My next period is supposed to come in two days and I have been having a lot of headaches and some stomach cramping on and off for the past couple days. My breasts are not sore. What are the chances I am pregnant? Just wanting others opinions. Thanks!
    omsailogistic Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

May 31, 2007, 12:04 PM
    What you need ONLY OPINIONS
    k
    My opinion is "You should Change your Boyfriend with one who's interested in protected sex rather than givin you HEADACHES and Stomach crams"
    Lol
    :-(
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 12:10 PM
    OK... dont really understand the post above this...
    The chances are 50/50 at this point. It sounds like PMS to me. I would wait until you are at least one week late before assuming anything. If you go one week without a period, take a HPT. Good luck.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2007, 12:50 AM
    The chances aren't 50/50, they're some other chances which nobody can tell you.

The other advice is sound, wait until you are a few weeks late then take a HPT, or go to your doctor.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Of course the chances won't be exactly 50/50, but the point I was trying to make is that it can go either way at this point... its a waiting game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant or not [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 11 days late , no PD, and I'm having of pregnancy symptoms, however I had a blood test and it was NEG hCG was (1) . Could I still be pregnant?:confused:

Might I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

here's the thing, i've never been "regular" i can get my period anytime between 19 to 29 days later. it's happened to me once about 6 yrs back that i went 2 mths without having a period without having had sexual intercorse for a good year. i am active now, not trying to have a baby, but we kinda...

Getting pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

OK I had sex on the second to the last day of my period is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 21 years old, sexually active, and on yasmin, but I can't always remember to take it at the same time everyday. I'm now 3 days late, with no particular stress, and I had been extremely tired about a week and a half ago, but now I'm having trouble sleeping. I also am gassy, and I am having a...

View more questions Search