Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s47hbk Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Boyfriend's birthday
    What should I do/get my boyfriend for his birthday? I don't want to throw a party, just do something the two of us. He likes music, but the only concerts he would like are way out of my price range. Thanks for your help.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 30, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Make him a mix CD.

I gave that to my husband for our anniversary a couple years ago, and he thought it was great! Pick a theme and try to use music by artists that he likes to stick to the theme.

Jun 2, 2007, 01:52 PM
    I think he would like a mix cd a lot, that is a good idea. Well, I recently broke my collar bone, and he brought me flowers and a get well soon card and called me, hoping I was OK. :D It made me so happy, I don't think just a cd is enough. He's so special to me and I really want to show him that. Any more ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much.
    purple-hearts Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2007, 09:57 AM
    How about getting him a voucher for a palce that sells music/insruments? Over here in the Uk theres a place called HMV, they do gift vouchers, or maybe a place like play.com?
    That way you are incorporating his love of music, and he will still have some kind of gift that he can choose himself?
    Or you could get him a t.shirt of his favourite band/singer, or some memorabillia of a certain band etc.

Jun 20, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Thanks PurpleHearts that is a great idea! I'll get him one from Drum City, he'd love that! Thanks for everyone's help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend's ex [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile, but about a year ago we split up well while we were apart he was with another girl and they slept together a few times well we got back together and then I found out about her and she tells me she is pregnant and she don't want the baby. She wants...

X boyfriend's new girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My x boyfriend is now talking to a girl at my school. This girl and I, we used to be friends but no longer are. At school, I will notice her looking at me and talking to her friends. I guess that she didn't know that I used to be with her boyfriend. Y do u think every time she's looking at me ?

Boyfriend's chat [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my boyfriend and me haven't been dating that long but we've known each other for 2 years. Our relationship has been going really good. We see each other a few times a week and talk everyday. We rarely fight and when we do we make up the same night. Now we also both have myspace accounts and talk...

Boyfriend's bm won't let him see his baby [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a daughter about a year and a half old by another women. Around 8 years ago, though, he had sex with someone he thought was over-age and found out after they split up (they had been "dating") that she was underage. After the split up she said that the sex had not been consensual...

View more questions Search