Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeniseRey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Missing my dad
    My dad passed away about 6 years ago, many family members have said that they have felt him, dreamt about him, received signs from him. I have not, is there anything I can do to encourage contact, no one believes he has crossed over. Thanks for any ideas...
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

May 30, 2007, 12:45 PM
    I believe our loved ones spirits are always around us. Just be open and know that there is nothing to fear. Remember little things he always did or said, sometimes I see silver dimes all over. I find them in the oddest places, always dimes though. I believe this is because my fiancé who passed used to collect dimes. Things like this can make you more open to them around us. GOOD LUCK.
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2007, 04:19 PM
    The only thing that you could do without bringing someone else over(could be a bad spirit!)
    Is to seek help from a TRUE psychic medium. They are experienced in this sort of thing so be safe and go that route.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad [ 4 Answers ]

I hate my dad th gets so annoying.:mad:

I'm looking for my Dad. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for my Dad. I haven't seen him for about twelve years and the last I heard was that he moved to New Zealand with his new partner. Unfortunately the informants I have are not the best and I have no idea how true this is... His name is Andrew Walker and he is from Nottingham. He...

My dad. [ 8 Answers ]

There are so many things that are going on in my head right now I don't know where to begin. 1) I believe I have abandonment issues. I have never seen my mother, I can't recall what she looks like. She left me to my fathers family when I was a couple months old because her relationship with my...

Wants to be a dad [ 3 Answers ]

My sons 16 year old girl friend is pregnant and he wants to be a part of every thing and she wants him to be also and to be able to go to the doctors and stuff with her but her parents are telling her & him that he can't be a part of this or see her is there any thing that they can do

What is a dad to do? [ 2 Answers ]

The mother of my child says she is going to leave the state with our daughter. Can I stop her?

View more questions Search