Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sampson124 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Need the title of an old indian movie
    The movie is about a north american indian family who have twin boys, 1 boy is abducted and raised by another indian tribe. The boys grow up and are reunited during battle when the 2 boys face each other in battle. Only the narrator speaks english I can't remember for sure but it might have subtitles... its been a very long time since I have seen it (25 years) the setting is before the white man came
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 13, 2009, 08:40 PM

Possibly Windwalker: Windwalker film brief

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

UK movie title help please! [ 2 Answers ]

I need help w/ a movie title. I remember seeing a movie on HBO about 5 or less years ago. It was placed in Ireland, England, or Scotland. It centered around these relationships in a small village. These women played football (soccar in the U.S.) and afterward went to this pub for drinks. One...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Looking for a title to a movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for a title of a movie. It was similar to the forgotten one but on this movie they were stealing peoples identity by computer programs. Can you help me with this title please?

View more questions Search