Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DianeE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 01:32 PM
    No hot water from any faucets
    I am not getting any hot water, actually not getting any water from any of my hot water faucets.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 29, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Tell us about your water heater, gas or electric? It is the likely source of your problem and if its electric test the breaker before you come back to us. Do you get no water from the hot faucet or is it cold water? If there ios no water at all flowing open the drain valve at the bottom of the heater just a touch so see if you have hot water in the tank under pressure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air blast from water faucets [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me why I have air blasting from my water faucets when ever I turn the water on ?

Hot water takes a long time to reach faucets [ 3 Answers ]

On some bad advice I had a new hot water heater installed and have the same problem. 2100sq.ft.house with 2 1/2 baths. Three people in the house. It takes 2 to 3 minutes To get hot water at a faucet or any other outlet. Now I'm told that I need a thermal expansion tank between the main water line...

Hot water in cold faucets [ 1 Answers ]

Suddenly I now have hot water coming out of the cold faucet side of my bath and powder rooms. My shower has the kind of diverter that has anti scald and has always worked great. Now if someone flushes the toilet it gets cold. Is the diverter the problem? Brett

Temporary loss of hot water pressure in all faucets [ 1 Answers ]

I actually have two plumbing problems. We moved into a 9 year old home about 1 year ago. In March, we had a water softener installed. The previous owners never installed a softener. I'm not sure if the softener installation has anthing to do with this, but we've been experiencing temporary loss...

Low hot water pressure in a couple faucets [ 3 Answers ]

Within the last 48 hours, two faucets suddenly have really poor hot water pressure. The kitchen faucet has low pressure on hot; on cold it is fine. Right around the corner in the half bath, the hot water pressure is great. Upstairs in the bathroom we have a double sink; one of the hot waters...

View more questions Search