Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buraky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 03:21 PM
    What is name of the song/band?
    Can you help me to find name of this song. I have uploaded it here. Please help me. RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    kinks Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

May 27, 2007, 03:59 PM
    I doubt that anyone will download that from fear of virus.

May 27, 2007, 04:16 PM
    @kinks. It is a mp3. No virus. You can trust me, I uploaded it.
    My english is not that good. I wish I could understand lyrics well and write here. I really liked this song and I need the name.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 28, 2007, 01:29 AM
    Hi Buraky, I clicked the link, but only got to see an advert for Rapidshare , how do I get to listen to the song please?

May 28, 2007, 02:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie
    Hi Buraky, I clicked the link, but only got to see an advert for Rapidshare , how do I get to listen to the song please?
    After you click you will see button 'free'. Click it then it will take you to download page . You can download it there. I hope someone finds the name of the song.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Na na na na nah?" Song Title/Band help [ 11 Answers ]

I need help identifying a song title. After googling my heart out, I come to you, oh wise ones. The song begins suddenly with fast paced (and steady) driving drums, guitar and piano. It's a band with a male lead singer and the first thing you hear is "Na na na na nah." They repeat that a few...

Need name of 80's band to this song [ 2 Answers ]

Some of the lyrics are: Motor n What's your price for flight In finding Mr. Right You'll be all right tonight

Name this song and band please [ 1 Answers ]

"She's making it all come true,..... this time" It sounds to me like the Rolling Stones but others tell me it isn't. Can you tell me who sings it and the name of the sone please!! Thanks a bunch!

View more questions Search