Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Feb 27, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Phil I am sorry you tried to learn hikuta from only a book and video tape. I suffered under no such restraints. My teacher was undefeated, and after years had to retire, because no one would fight him. It was said of my teacher that you could not see him move, and some of the people I have KO have said so of me. By the way I have always KO by hitting them on the chin. Never a illegal move.

Before I was 12 I KO the three people who had won some 'golden gloves' at my local gym.
    All in one day. In the ring.

All martial arts have a place. Even if you personally don't like it.

Phil. I have been explaining to you for years! You are not listening. I wear a badge and gun at work at times! I have been in many a gunfight, and many a knife fight, and have fought people who were using grenades, high powered rifles, et cetera. I am still here, because I can out draw, out shoot, out fight any of the stupid people who are dumb enough to attack me. Hikuta allows me to be faster than they are, and because I am so much faster, I can get my gun out and use it if need be before they can use theirs.
    That you continue to not understand after all these years shows you choose to not know. I will continue to be fine, and people who are reasonable can learn well to defend themselves and others because some of us KNOW that hikuta works. Yes I can give names of people who went to prison, and those who did NOT make it to prison, but after years of telling you this you would not believe me if I told you the sky is blue.

Sad that you appear to choose ignorance over brains, but you don't want to be safe, you don't want to win fights, or do well. Perhaps that is your choice, and I hope you are happy with what you have chosen, but don't be so stupid that you phil think that others will follow you into the grave rather than try to learn how to defend themselves. Once again - I offer no classes, I sell no products, I get nothing out of telling you the truth, but the knowledge that some may be wise and having hope try to protect themselves and others lawfully.

Phil how many times have people tried to kill you with:
    Machine guns? Grenades? Knives? Shotguns? Throwing stars? Sniper rifles? Swords? How much actual combat have you seen? How many times have people tried to commit upon you armed robbery? How many days have you gone to work wearing a gun and badge? Have you been in charge of law enforcements teams like I have? Have you worked for several different levels of government?
    How many foreign criminals have you stopped? How many spies have you caught?

Perhaps I just deluded those professional boxers into falling down unconscious.
    Perhaps I just deluded those people who started pulling a gun on me, that I drew my gun, and aimed at them before they could even clear leather.
    Perhaps I just deluded those people who who started pulling a gun on me, that I covered the more than twenty feet and got the drop on them before they could get a gun to even point at me.
    Perhaps I deluded the guy who threw 3 throwing stars poisoned at me, that I caught them all with one hand safely, and in one deft motion threw them back at him, hitting him. Maybe the doctor was also deluded when he ided the poison.
    Perhaps I deluded the four guys who drew guns at me, and with four pencils in one deft throw plugged 3 barrels, and hit the fourth person in the gun hand (exactly as I planned, because I was not sure even I could hit 4 barrels with one throw, so I aimed at the last guys hand).
    Perhaps I just deluded that rattlesnake from a ladies purse into unconsciousness.

All in all. I do not think so. It would be a bigger more unbelievable thing for me to delude or fake all this stuff than to merely believe the truth, that it happened.
    Phil Elmore Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 04:24 AM
    This isn't a question of "trying to learn Hikuta." The materials are presented as a means of learning the system, yes, but fundamentally, this is about analyzing the system as presented by its advocates. The fact is that Hikuta is a contrived, made-up, incomplete, and generally unworkable system whose advocates have one thing in common: they're deluded. People who cling to systems like this do so because they lack the ability or the inclination actually to learn a real method of self-defense, preferring instead the easy way out.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 05:18 AM
    This is funny stuff EA, thanks! I especially like the one about the throwing stars, that really made me laugh. :)

Quote Originally Posted by eawoodall
    phil i am sorry you tried to learn hikuta from only a book and video tape. i suffered under no such restraints. my teacher was undefeated, and after years had to retire, because no one would fight him. it was said of my teacher that you could not see him move, and some of the people i have KO have said so of me. by the way i have always KO by hitting them on the chin. never a illegal move.

before i was 12 i KO the three people who had won some 'golden gloves' at my local gym.
    all in one day. in the ring.

all martial arts have a place. even if you personally don't like it.

Phil. i have been explaining to you for years! you are not listening. i wear a badge and gun at work at times! i have been in many a gunfight, and many a knife fight, and have fought people who were using grenades, high powered rifles, et cetera. i am still here, because i can out draw, out shoot, out fight any of the stupid people who are dumb enough to attack me. hikuta allows me to be faster than they are, and because i am so much faster, i can get my gun out and use it if need be before they can use theirs.
    that you continue to not understand after all these years shows you choose to not know. i will continue to be fine, and people who are reasonable can learn well to defend themselves and others because some of us KNOW that hikuta works. yes i can give names of people who went to prison, and those who did NOT make it to prison, but after years of telling you this you would not believe me if i told you the sky is blue.

sad that you appear to choose ignorance over brains, but you don't want to be safe, you don't want to win fights, or do well. perhaps that is your choice, and i hope you are happy with what you have chosen, but don't be so stupid that you phil think that others will follow you into the grave rather than try to learn how to defend themselves. once again - i offer no classes, i sell no products, i get nothing out of telling you the truth, but the knowledge that some may be wise and having hope try to protect themselves and others lawfully.

phil how many times have people tried to kill you with:
    machine guns? grenades? knives? shotguns? throwing stars? sniper rifles? swords? how much actual combat have you seen? how many times have people tried to commit upon you armed robbery? how many days have you gone to work wearing a gun and badge? have you been in charge of law enforcements teams like i have? have you worked for several different levels of government?
    how many foreign criminals have you stopped? how many spies have you caught?

perhaps i just deluded those professional boxers into falling down unconscious.
    perhaps i just deluded those people who started pulling a gun on me, that i drew my gun, and aimed at them before they could even clear leather.
    perhaps i just deluded those people who who started pulling a gun on me, that i covered the more than twenty feet and got the drop on them before they could get a gun to even point at me.
    perhaps i deluded the guy who threw 3 throwing stars poisoned at me, that i caught them all with one hand safely, and in one deft motion threw them back at him, hitting him. maybe the doctor was also deluded when he ided the poison.
    perhaps i deluded the the four guys who drew guns at me, and with four pencils in one deft throw plugged 3 barrels, and hit the fourth person in the gun hand (exactly as i planned, because i was not sure even i could hit 4 barrels with one throw, so i aimed at the last guys hand).
    perhaps i just deluded that rattlesnake from a ladies purse into unconsciousness.

All in all. i do not think so. it would be a bigger more unbelievable thing for me to delude or fake all this stuff than to merely believe the truth, that it happened.
    DrGreen Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Hello,
    I came across references to Hikuta today and frankly am quite perplexed about this system. It sounds amazingly useful and simple, but at the same time from what I gather on the net and here, there are vociferous oppositions to it.

Eawodall and Codini and Dr Bill all of you appear to be sincere and knowledgeable---I am interested in learning this science and art--however I don't live in the US and would appreciate your advice/suggestions as to the most useful distance source for learning Hikuta.

Thanks and regards
    DrGreen

Mar 3, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Gee, now what are the chances that "DrGreen" is not one of the aforementioned deluded Hikuta supporters, posing as someone else who just happens to have a question and who just happens to find the one nearly dead board where the issue is being discussed?

Mar 3, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Phil, you sound such a sad, angry, rude and frustrated man--I send you lots of love and healing and pray for your recovery from these diseases. Get Well Soon! Love!

Mar 3, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Coming from someone with a serious mental disorder, that means a lot, "Doctor."

Mar 3, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Coming from an avowed 'fighting unfairly' fellow I suppose we can't expect anything less rabid: Suddenly you have also become an instant expert on diagnosing mentally disordered people--who are anyone who dares to make an inquiry about kuta.

Gratuitiously sneering at and attacking anyone coming into this forum who doesn't support your absolute viewpoint is not helpful to your stated claim of preventing innocent people being misguided. You should understand that you are neither winning friends nor positively influencing people. God bless you Phil and Get Well Soon from your sickness! Love.

Mar 4, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Does that make you feel better?

Mar 4, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Dear Phil--from your response I see the healing and love is working--You are doing well. God Bless You, and more love.

Mar 5, 2007, 06:52 AM
    From your response, I see that you are deeply mentally disturbed.

Mar 5, 2007, 08:50 PM
    I see you are enjoying this in a fun-filled stress-free way--a very good sign of progress and success of the healing. Your comments are now non-toxic. God bless and love.

Mar 6, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Your comments are now completely irrelevant -- another sign of mental imbalance.

Mar 6, 2007, 04:30 AM
    It's all right Phil... as long s it calms you... Love

Mar 6, 2007, 04:33 AM
    You need help. Serious, professional help.

Mar 6, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Glad to be here so you can practise your advisories. Love.

Mar 6, 2007, 04:56 AM
    And drugs. You need serious drugs. And possibly shock treatment.

Mar 6, 2007, 05:03 AM
    Luverly idea! I'm getting as big a charge as you just thinking about it --Trust this little 7:00 am morning snack in Rochester leads to your having a wonderful day... Will check in later. Love.:)
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 09:59 AM
    At least parts of hikuta are known in other coutries by other names, actually there was a country that was named for (atleast part of) the art, but has been renamed recently in history.

I will send you some private information. Check your private email on this web site.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen
    Hello,
    I came across references to Hikuta today and frankly am quite perplexed about this system. It sounds amazingly useful and simple, but at the same time from what I gather on the net and here, there are vociferous oppositions to it.

Eawodall and Codini and Dr Bill all of you appear to be sincere and knowledgeable---I am interested in learning this science and art--however I don't live in the US and would appreciate your advice/suggestions as to the most useful distance source for learning Hikuta.

Thanks and regards
    DrGreen

Mar 30, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Thanks for the guidance and information--love & regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search