Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danuielle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Clogged kitchen sink drain
    My kitchen sink in my mobile home is backed up. I've tried chemicals, snakes, and plundgers but nothing works. Please help me.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 25, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Remove the "J" bend from the trap and send a snake up into the wall. You will hit a bend about 8 inches in but once past that you only have 6 more feet of snake to put out. After, flush out the drain with hot water. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clogged double kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

On occasion when I see water standing in my right sink where the garbage disposal is, I assume something is in the disposal and while running water turn it on and clear it out. In that circumstance waste then goes into the opposite sink. This has gradually gotten worse and now both sinks fill up...

Kitchen sink drain [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has ran a snake down the drain and the doen't seem to be anything stopping it. But as soon as we run water into the drain it begins to back up. It drains very slowly and if I run the dishwasher when it rinses it backs up into the sink. What can we do?

Clogged Kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

I have a clogged kitchen sink after putting the rest of a pot roast down the disposal , no water won't go down both side I put a snake sown it 20 feet and it was clear I also used drano, but nothing works. What can I do ?

Clogged bathroom Sink Drain [ 1 Answers ]

My bathroom sink will not drain all the way. Had plumber in who put snake down drain from under sink and then removed toilet to enter from that end. Was told that the snake could break my lead pipe under the floor so he stopped and said that he had to break up the floor and replace entire pipe. ...

Kitchen Sink/Laundry Sink Drain Vent Non-exist [ 3 Answers ]

The set-up from kitchen sink leading down to drain to basement: 1. Kitchen sink - (R side) - connected to a P drain I think you call it -PVC-, connected to a "metal" T, which has a Studer vent gizmo attached to the top of it, then draining into a metal pipe straight down to the drain in the...

View more questions Search