Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gemma_missy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 03:17 AM
    Could I be pregnant
    Right well I will start from the beginning, just so you get what I am going on about. Well I had the implanon (contraceptive implant) in my arm since last January, so over a year. I got it taken out April 24th just gone. But before I had it out I had a period of nearly 3 weeks until the day before I got it removed I came off. I have had unprotected sex quite a lot since then and haven't used any other form of contraception as I am trying for a baby. I bled for 2 days on the 2nd Maybut really light bleeding. And I have even had a browny coloured dishcharge about a week after that. I have been experiencing some cramps lately as well in my lower abdomen. And hopefully this is a sign of pregnancy. Do you think it could be possible?

Please leave answers. I have taken a test but it was negative. But it is probably too early to tell at the minute.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 04:53 AM
    It would be too early to test, however I think that what you are experiencing is a result of coming off the contraception. It is possible to be pregnant, but just a month after coming off a heavy form of contraception like that, is very unlikely. I suggest testing again in a few weeks and then I would call my doctor and ask his opinion... good luck..

Do you live in Europe, because I didn't think they used that type of contraception here in the US anymore...
    gemma_missy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 05:43 AM
    I liv in UK. I get what you mean about coming off the contraception, because I've read that sometimes it takes up2 6 months for you fertility to right itself. But I have also read that it can be possible depending on what your body is like. Everyone is different.

Thank You
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

May 25, 2007, 05:51 AM
    I would really wait until you get your next period and then do a test that way ul know for deffo, with my 1st pregnancy it took me a whole yr to conceive, but then again all women are different with their bodies so you neva know
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 25, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Please read this. I am not saying implantation bleeding isn't possible it's just not highly probable... https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ert-53866.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Can I still get pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: we're trying for a baby, every time we have sex he ejaculates, but when he pulls out his seaman comes out a few minutes later, will this stop me getting pregnant or reduce our chances of conceiving? Please help:confused:

Getting pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

OK I had sex on the second to the last day of my period is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Am I or could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Ashley. I am 22 years old an recently married. My husband and myself have decided to start trying to get pregnant.My period was supposed to come on the 26th of January which would have been Monday. It didn't come! I have been off the pill since the end of November! I took a pregnancy...

Could I still be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am over two weeks late for my peroid, I have taken two pregnancy tests and both say negative,could I still be pregnant or is there something wrong with me? Please help!!

View more questions Search