Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maxeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Possible pregnancy?
    Just quick background information
    I'm on birth control and sexually active, but I'm taking meds for my skin which are supposed to reduce the effect of birth control. Usually we use a condom.

My 21 day cycle is over and its time for my period. I have read a lot of things which say thatthis may not be a period. Usually my period starts 2 days after I take my last pill. And I've been very anxious this month about it because of the skin medication I'm taking. It finally came but I'm not sure if it is it. It hasn't been normal for me. It's a bit more pink and more clots, I don't know if this is natural or not. Im also under heavy stress if it matters, and I'm not cramping as much as I usually do with my periods, and my breasts are tender and sore.

What does this mean? Am I pregnant?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 05:14 AM
    I doubt it, it sounds like a period to me... all normal signs of PMS... but you know your body best. I would suggest taking a test in a week if you are still skeptical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy at 16 [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Amanda and I live in Virginia. I am 16 years old and want a child so bad but know that I can't take care of it by myself. My dad would kick me out but my mom probably wouldn't care. What do I do?

Pregnancy? Or something else? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering cause I went to the bathroom the other day and when I whipe I have a habbit of always looking well I had blood I have already had my period this month on the 1 but I know its close now but the next day I went to the bathroom I didn't have nothing

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

My Boyfriend And I Had Sex 2 Days Before My Period Came On And He Ejaculated In Me, Is There A Chance That I Could Be Pregnant?

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 38 years old, divorced and never had children... my boyfriend and I decided to try and have a child of our own... I have been of the injection since May this year and am still not pregnant. Please help with any information... as being a first time I want to know what and when is the...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a probability question. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time Aug 30. I inserted my penis 5 times before the condom broke. I did not ejaculate sperm into her but I know pre "***" can cause pregnancy. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant and what should I do.

View more questions Search