Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imppy725 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2005, 05:59 PM
    Wondering...
    Hey buddies... there is this girl I've liked for about 2 months now.. we've talked online, and we've seen each other in real life, but never talked with each other, during class today I was doing my work, minding my own business, when I looked at her, at the same time, she was looking at me, we looked at each other for about 3 seconds, thatn we turned back to our own business... im quite unsure right now, but it seems that she looks at me a lot... I like her too but I'm afraid to ask her.. do any of you have some advice for me?
    casers Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2005, 09:57 AM
    Go For It!
    Hey what you should do first is talk to her in person. Just walk up to her and just ask her how she is doing... some people are way different off the internet. The crush is there... and if you really like her... you would just go up to her and make conversation. Take it to the next level.
    Casey
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2005, 12:12 PM
    Hey - just go up and say hi.

How's your dady going...

How this class or that class.

Mention how much like or hate the teacher.

See - with woman - asking open ended questions is great - WOMAN LOVE to talk. Love to talk. Learn the art of listening.

Ask to go study with her some time - library.

Take it slow - this isn't a one day/make or break deal.

Show her you're a cool guy.

You MUST know something about her - so ask questions about your on-line chat.

I think you are giving her signs you are interested. Talk with her NOW or she will think you are a creep.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2005, 12:14 PM
    And don't act like a WUSS - don't be to all nice and shy. Learn about confidence!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wondering? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought Proactiv Solution for my acne... I was wondering if anyone here uses or ever used this product and did it really improve the acne on your skin? So far it's been a week and a half using it, it has made my skin a lot more softer and I do notice a little clearing of my face but I...

Wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. First, I Want To Say That My Significant Other & I Are Wonderful. So I Have A Questions For The Experts. On 2/17/06, My Husband & I Made Love & A Week Prior To That Was My Ovulation Time. So Because We Are Married Sometimes My Husband And Are Choose To Have Sex Unprotected. So He...

Wondering [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period about two weeks ago and it was a normal period. Then a few days after I started to have a pinkish discharge it lasted a few days not enough for a pad so I was wondering could this mean I might be pregnant?

I'm wondering how far is to far? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am a 38 y/o lady and it seem that life is becoming almost to much to bear I'm no good at anything I do any more I have icolated myself for many years and I have contact with no one unless I need to I'm disabled and no one seems to understand enough is enough as far as that goes. My children...

View more questions Search