Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sikhajyotiprakash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Age to become pregnant
    I am 27 now and I want to know the age to become pregnant.is it safe to be pregnant after 30?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 05:31 AM
    When is the best time to get pregnant? What age?
    The best time to get pregnant is when you are physically, mentally and financially ready to be pregnant and rear a child.

Women are most fertile between the ages of 17 and 25. After this, fertility gradually decreases with age, with a gradual decline into the 30s and a sharp decrease after the age of 35.
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

May 24, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Its tru what curlybenswife said if you are wel and truly ready for a baby and motherhood go for it!! As for women being fertile around such ages nothing can really be said for tru, like how about the 60 yr old in the US gave birth to TWINS.
    Take your time and good luck :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 08:26 AM
    But please remember that as you get closer to 35 the need for medical testing goes up as the risks for downs syndrome and other problems go up.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 24, 2007, 08:30 AM
    As you age your body knows it and your chances of having twins or triples double after the age of 35. I am guessing it's the whole biological clock thing. Our bodies throw out more eggs to make way for menopause. I would say that if you feel you are ready in all areas of life i.e... job, insurance, cash, home, and heart then go for it. But if your having doubts in any area then wait till you don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

Age [ 1 Answers ]

How old is my furnace model number gmp 125-5 serial number 96108661 81 and my air conditioner carrier model number 38gf104330 serial number 104829?

How old can a dachund be to be pregnant, latest age? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a almost 7 yr old mini Dachund, I'm trying to get her pregnant, I would like to know, if 7 yrs is an OK age for her, and that she won't have problems or anything... Thank you

Age? [ 19 Answers ]

What do you think the boarder line age would be. Like how far apart would you think is okay. Like 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 years or more.

The Age of Wonder [ 1 Answers ]

I was really wondering if you can help me out. How old are all the meterologists from The Weather Channel? :o :) :D ;) :cool:

View more questions Search