Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

May 23, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Mechanical or Manual adult toys common in today's relationships?
    I am overly curious if adult store products are more common place in today's relationships, or more of a successful topic to mess with my logical way of thinking at work. I don't know maybe I haven't dated anyone that would admit to owning such devices. I donno what do you think? Mess wif the boss, or likely more common?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 06:50 AM
    I think more common than many will admit to.
    Justice_love21 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

May 24, 2007, 01:46 PM
    I think it is more commen. Some people just don't like to admit it. I never Had a problem with using toys, they are a turn on. But some people just don't like it or won't use them.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Okay here's the story-virtually no one admites to masturbating-but its pretty much universal.

No one admits to using sex toys either. Some people believe that using an item that has not been tagged as "Sex toy"-isn't a sex toy-wrong!

I would suggest that the use of purchased sex toys is becoming less of a taboo-there is more open discussion (as you have discovered). However non-vibrating "home made" sex toys have been around since sex was invented.

Cheers
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 28, 2007, 09:53 AM
    I openly admit that I have these devices and who cares, sex is great whether it be with batteries or a man or a woman..
    What ever you prefer.
    I'm not saying I go out of my way to perform sex with others with my toys, I keep my toys in the bedroom with my loved one and yes we have fun.
    Timess a changin'
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Actually I believe they have always been popular at going back 40 years, but perhaps are more acceptable to be discussed and easier to buy over the internet now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating: Common in today's society? Opinions [ 62 Answers ]

Hi guys and gals. I see a lot of threads here on AMHD about cheating and the pain and trouble that it causes. I am completely against cheating and believe that a person should be 100% faithful at all times, otherwise get shown the front door and change the locks (so to speak). This has only...

Getting around Mechanical Physics, Motion [ 7 Answers ]

This is dedicated to some random dude called 'Capulchin':p You inspire me to become a better Scientist - I'm 16 lololol. Basically, this is thinking about motions logically rather than just punching in numbers into formulas. In the long run, this is more efficient and ensures you never get a...

Mechanical & Electrical Engineer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a assignment but don't know where to find the info. Anybody know please tell me, TQ! For each of the above professions, find out the following: (*the professions I have choose is 'Mechanical & Electrical Engineer') 1. A brief history, background and development of the profession in...

Odors in mechanical room [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever there is a change in the weather we have the worst odors coming from the furnace room, which consists of: furnace, hot water heater, floor drain, sump pump, water softener. If I don't catch it immediately the odor permeates the whole house (2 floors- bedrooms upstairs with 2 bathrooms,...

View more questions Search