Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hanzalva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Quit Claim Deed for Property Overseas
    My mom wants to sell their home back in Philippines, but needs her children to sign a quit claim deed. Is there a special quit claim deed form for oversea property or just use a generic quit claim deed as long as we put the home address that is being sold?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Well you need someone who is an expert on Philippine real estate,
    They will have their own type of deeds, and rules and procedures.
    I am not even sure there is quitclaim deeds used there.

You need an attorney in the Philippines to write up and send you the paper work to be signed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quit Claim off Deed [ 1 Answers ]

My husband passed away in July 2006. Both of our names are on the deed of the house, but I'm not on either of the mortgages. He was approved for an interest only loan, and the property value has gone down $65,000.00 from purchasing price; and currently his loan balances are $20,000.00 more than...

Quit claim deed [ 26 Answers ]

In 1997 My ex and I purchased a home in California. I was deliquint on my child support so the real estate agent surggested that we repair her credit and use her name only. This would keep a lean off the house. A few months after we moved into the home I was told that the finance company asked for...

Corrective Deed, New Quit Claim Deed, or See an Attorney? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a major problem with a quit claim deed that was done regarding my father's property. The intention was to put me in the deed but as an heir to the property, not as a co-owner or anything like that. So, a quit claim deed was filled out and recorded at the clerk of the circuit court. However,...

View more questions Search