Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 12:51 PM
    paul granville etching
    I have a signed in pencil Paul Granville etching. It is entitled: The Elm, in the original framing. On the back is a label
    Genuine Etching
    by
    Paul Granvill
    Paris Etching Society
    Distributed by
    Turner
    New York Chicago Los Angles
    I would appreciate any information on the value the piece might have
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 22, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Unless it is a numbered, 'seal in place' print then it doesn't mean anything in the arts. I did a search of your painter and nothing came up. In any case, no one can put a value on a etching, or painting without VIEWING the work first, and of course, appraising it.
    elliebell3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 04:26 PM
    I have an old, signed Paul Granville etching titled "LeChateau" in the original frame, in excellent condition. On the bottom left hand corner is the letter "G" and next to it a circle with the letters S, L & Z in the circle, right next to the description, "LeChateau". I would love to hear if this etching is of any value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paris Etching Society: Paul Emile LeCompte [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know something about this artist. I have a signed etching signed "P. E. LeCompte." The title is "Willow Trees."

Information on Paris etching society etching [ 1 Answers ]

Have a etching "Near Anneau In France" signed in pencil,I can not make out the name . On the back of the etching say genuine etching by"Philippe" distributed by Phillips toronto Ltd. My husband got mad at me for paying ten dollars for it the first year we were married. That was thrity three years...

Paul Emile Lecomte [ 1 Answers ]

I have found value from a couple of galleries of his oil paintings however have been unable to find an estimated value of his etching watercolors. I have two. One is artist's proof pencil signed by artist w/ name of painting and the other is #5 Paris Etching Society w/o copyright date also signed...

View more questions Search