Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unique73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Brown spotting
    What does it mean when you have brown spottng after your period? There's no odor, and I using the nuva ring as birth control. I am 34yrs old, and sexually active with the same partner for 2years! Could I be pregnant or have an infection? Sometimes there's very very mild cramping?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 21, 2007, 06:43 PM
    The brown spotting is old blood. That is the blood that is left over from the period. It is nothing to be concerned about and very normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown spotting [ 7 Answers ]

I don't get my period regularly. The last time I got it was in januaury when I was on the pill. Before that it was the januaury before that, and before that was march. I don't expect my period. But lately, I've been getting like brown spotting discharge like. Its like when you get over your period...

Brown Spotting [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to achieve pregnancy for almost one year now. Last month I spotted pink on the first day then brown the following two days one day before my period was due. Could this be implantation bleeding? Then I spotted pink again around days 15 and 16. I don't know what...

Brown Spotting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new and I need help from all of you. Im a 23 yrs old girl, I have very irregular period each month, in one month I could get my period on the 5th, and the next month on the 19th and usually my period only lasts for 3-4 days. Im not sexually active. I've been having brown spotting for the...

Brown spotting [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a newbie. My periods are fairly irregular and was due my last around 23/01/2006. On the 26/01/2006 I had brown spotting very light and no red flow at all which lasted for 9 days! I visited my GP on 7/02/2006 and he told me to get a blood test done the following day to check my hormone...

Brown spotting [ 0 Answers ]

I ovulated on Sept. 17th now its Sept. 23rd I'm having a little bit of spotting. Mostly noted after you urinate I'm do for my period on Sept 30th does this mean anything we have been trying for 2 months

View more questions Search