Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iupetre Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Pleasing an experienced woman
    Hey guys! I have to preface this question with some information.

I'm engaged to the love of a my life (a good thing for anyone that is engaged), but we have some history like any couple. She's 31 and I'm 27. Time has given her the chance for more experiences, and being a guy, I become envious of past relationships.
    Yesterday we were at a park walking when she noticed a condom wrapper. She pointed at it, and we laughed. I said "are you sure that's what it is?" She said "It looks like a Trojan Magnum condom." (for those who don't know it's a condom for a well-endowed man) "How do you know what those look like?" I said quickly and naively. She tilted her head at me. "Wow..." I said, looking at the ground.
    Then last night we had the conversation of number of partners. I was always told never to ask a woman how many she's been with because you will feel like and so will she. But we are getting married, so we mutually decided it to be best if got it out in the open. Her number was, of course, higher than mine. Time was on the side of that.
    We men can't help but having our prides hurt when knowing that the woman we truly love has had sex with more people than you, and one(some) have had larger members than you. I know it's new century, but nothing can prevent our prides from being hurt. You just learn to deal with it. After my pride is knocked down, I eventually remind myself that she has chosen me to be her husband. That means I've got something those other guys didn't have.

Two more pieces of info before the question:
    I'm a healthy 6.5 inches, and it's been a few years since mister "big".
    I also know that vaginae will recover some of there former shape after being stretched. I'm guessing he was a minimum of 8 inches.

The long awaited question:
    She says that I'm the best sex she's ever had because I'm so passionate and sympathetic to her needs. And, I believe her, but is there something "else" I should know? Perhaps this is all in my head, and this is more of a psychological issue than a physical one. We discussed the possibility of toys, but she said she thought it wasn't necessary and didn't want to take away what we already have.

When I take my emotions out of the situation, I realize that she truly loves me and wouldn't lie about something like this. I think that I may have a psychology security issue with relationships because most of my past relationships ended in me being dumped for another person. Men are very visual, and I when we talk about this I can't help the images in my head of these experiences once-in-a-while. It really turns my stomach.

Basically, I really love her, and I want to give her the best in everything. Maybe I'm already giving her the best...
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 21, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Rule #1 listen to what she likes, where, and how she likes it. Let her guide you to the promised land.
    iupetre Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Yeah, I try to listen, and I ask.
    When we are having sex, I'll ask like an optometrist (no, we don't use costumes). "Does this feel as good (then change position slightly) as this?" She just says "It all feels good."
    Generic response?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 21, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Just listen to how she responds and you will find the magic spot. Seriously. There is no generic answer as all women respond differently to different stuff. In that sense just ask her for a little guidance when your are down there. Only she knows what it takes to push her buttons best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I believe I have just experienced implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

Normally my period comes on like gangbusters... heavy and immediate. There really is no warning - no light to heavy trend. Today I went to the restroom and noticed a spot of blood... faint pink and very small. I have been cramping and bloated, tender breast, and a little emotional. I realise that...

Need some tips from more experienced people [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, After a few years of studying and travelling abroad as an au-pair in Germany and UK altogether 3 years, I'm about to start a 'proper job' (hopefully) in my feeld of study (Finance/Accounting). The problem is- I'm ashamed to admit that am a bit scared. I know I'm clever and...

Experienced Girlfriends Past [ 1 Answers ]

This is silly, but I am having a real problem with my girlfriends past. I know that who and what she is now.. what I fell in love with... are all necessary products of what she's been through. I also know the pat answer of... " well she's with YOU now". In the disclosure part of the...

Has any one ever experienced this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 1 week past ovulation and I am experiencing some nausea and also I have got and yeast infection (sorry to be so blunt). I have never had one before and I just wonder if that could be a sign of pregnancy or if any one has ever had this happen to them.

View more questions Search