Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salimdost Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Growing hair on moustache

I am 57 years old and the hair around my moustache is very light in the middle i.e. above my lips. What is the best remedy or way to grow more hair on my moustache. Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Are you saying that you have a lot of moustache, or not enough, or part of your moustache is lighter then the rest ? If it is lighter, then you could try dying it.
    Weyes1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 12:47 AM
    He's saying he wants to grow more hair in the mustache area above his lip
    zeusdarkmagic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 12:53 AM
    Does shagging affect the growth of beard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Growing Hair Faster [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to help grow my hair faster? I decided to let someone "MY AUNT" perm my hair and it fell out. My hair use to be down the middle of my back now its to my shoulders. It's really short, I just want my hair back. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HELP MY HAIR GROW FASTER?

Am I growing? [ 33 Answers ]

Ok, here is the deal: I have been married for 11 years, I love my husband and my 4 kids. I am changing mentally, from what I used to believe to what I believe to day. My husband is a strong republican, so I was one too. I can't say that I disagree with him entirely, but my views on politics...

Growing up [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I am 13 years old and in the 7th grade. I have just started to have to shave my armipits and I have been shaving my legs for years. I have also just started sweating a lot to. Is that just part of growing up or is it that I need different deoderant now that I started to shave. I have had...

Growing out grey hair [ 1 Answers ]

I am 61 and have been colouring my hair for several years. I want to let the natural grey grow in. The colour I have been using on my hair is a lighter reddish-brown than my natural hair colour. My hair is medium length (above my shoulders) and wavy with a tendency to frizz. I have read that using...

Growing the new land [ 2 Answers ]

Dear I have a land and I want to plant it. I would like to gudie me through these question 1- what is the best kind of vegetables or fruites can I do? 2- what is the cost ? 3- which kind of vegetables or fruites that will give a huge quantity ? Thanks for helping

View more questions Search