Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Momlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 08:21 AM
    ITIN applied for
    Can I employ someone whose ITIN is under application... applied for?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 18, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Yes, you can. You may have to defer his pay until he gets the ITIN, but that normally only takes 4-6 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applied for ITIN along with Fed tax return about 8 weeks ago [ 10 Answers ]

Hi: Applied for ITIN(for my wife) along my with Fed tax return about 8 weeks ago, I haven't received ITIN and Fed refund. I called IRS and they are asking me to wait for another week and resubmit the application. This time If I want to apply in person , can I go to local IRS office and...

Ratios applied [ 1 Answers ]

First I want to thank you for this website in coming in the help of people that cannot afford to spend thousands of $ in the preparation for GMAT test too! Can you help me reviewing 3 term ratio ? I have another problem that confuses me to... Problem : A trust fund is composed by stocks,...

Confusion over Child tax credit with ITIN applied along with Tax returns for 1st time [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Bala and I came to US last year April 2006 with my family. I came to US with H1B visa and my spouse and kid has H4. I am aware of the fact that I can claim Child tax credit if I have ITIN for my child. But since there is change is process that we can't apply for ITIN separately and...

Have applied for ITIN but how to file state tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have applied for ITIN for my spouse with my federal tax. Last year I had income from California and New Jersey. IN NJ they ask me to send copies of W7 form and federal taxes with NJ tax return. But I am not sure about California? Can I do same thing with California return? Thanks for...

Applied manufacturing overhead [ 0 Answers ]

I have to computed the amount of applied manufacturing overhead. Do I have to take take the overhead rate for each cost pool and then that is multiplied by that pooløs actual cost driver level. So then would I take the actual manufacturing overhead incurred and then multiply it by the acutal...

View more questions Search