Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    electricslk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Is this the END?
    Hi my name is Tracy and I recently had a falling out with Kevin this guy I am dating for 4 months. Will we speak again and is there a third party involved here? My date of birth is November 13, 1971. Kevin's birthday is August 10, 1979. Thank you, Tracy :-)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Sorry, tracy, we are not an astrological/horoscope group and you will have to go to your nearest gypsy to get this answer.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Jun 3, 2007, 02:57 AM
    I am not a professional astrologer - but your question was one I decided to answer - so here goes. I'm glad you provided your birthdays. However, you did not say if you are male or female. I am assuming that you are female.

From your birthday, you are a gentle soul, romantic and love nature. Your Mars sign falls under the sign of Pisces, while your partner's Venus falls under the sign of Leo. You two may feel you are in love with each other even though you have very different natures. Your partner can be supportive and you may share a love of music. There have been some good times. There are some differences however, and the need of your partner for stability, home (Mars in Cancer) and your need for freedom (Venus in Sagittarius) is what may not hold together.

Now for practical advice - I would suggest you write him (or call him if you feel comfortable) if you want to continue to stay in touch. Believe me, I know how hard that can be - but I once had a falling out with a guy (police officer) that I went out with and I decided to write him and tell him my side, apologized if I hurt him and asked if he would still like to be friends. Well to make a long story short, he responded favorably to the letter and called me and we started talking again. I did get to know him and we were so different that we ended up calling it a day after more than 1 year (for the 2nd time). It was worth it though and I still remember him to this day.

And by the way, from your birthday you love life and meeting all kinds of people - so if it doesn't work out - there are other fish in the sea. Blessings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A reading nightmare. [ 13 Answers ]

All of my life I have had a problem where reading was never a joy. I'v always had difficulty with reading, spelling and consontration. Now I'm almost 40 and my reading has never really improved since college. I've struggled with this all of my life, -thank god for spell check, which was not...

Fantasy Reading [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a big fantasy dork, and have read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Harry Potter Books, and was recently turned on to, and read Eragon and Eldest, two of a trilogy by christopher paolini. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good read? Thanks, miles

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

Proof Reading [ 1 Answers ]

Can you guys help me by proof reading my project below, thanks. Abstract For various years programming was the answer to help many obstacles that faces millions of people. Programming helped people in many ranges and solved many problems in many fields. For blind and visually...

View more questions Search