Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbreaker07 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2007, 06:09 AM
    My father is an
    I been arguing with my father for a long time like 6 years now.He is too controlling, just because I have an opinion on my life he thinks I'm a &^*%$ I come from a strict religious, so he don't like nothing I do. We live together and my mother don't do anything about it.I tried to move a couple of times but he said if I do he won't allow me to c my rest of fam and I love them. We haven't spoke since like 4 months now. Not even a word, I got stress in my life and a big part is him.How can u b scared of your own father when he is supposed to b the one protecitng u from world?? I hate him, just looking at him makes me sick
    paganheart71 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2007, 06:17 AM
    You're father can't keep you from seeing any of your family. You need to leave, go out find a place near you're family. Live you're life the way you think is right. It will be hard, but you can do it. Don't forget you're father does love you. Tell you're father what you're thinking have a long talk with tell him how he makes you feel. Try not to get into a fight, if he starts to argue, just walk away and when he cools off try again.. Also talk to other fanily member tell them what is going on they will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's not my father [ 11 Answers ]

At the beginning of the year, I found out that my Dad is not my father. I am 42 years old and am the 5th children to my parents. My older brother told me that my Dad confessed this to him after his stroke. I have suspected for several years that I wasn't his child after my mother told me about...

Who is the Father? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I have an issue. Its really embarrassing. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and I'm wondering on who the father of my baby is. I have some facts that I thought would help me figure out my question and its seems that I'm still not convinced with the answer I'm getting. I had my last period on...

Looking for my father [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for my father Bouchaib Chari since I was 12.. still nothing.:( And now I am currently 16 years of age,and I feel its time to meet him. I want to be able to say happy fathers day.. for once. I want to be able to do things with a father like other people.. for once. Most of...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

Should I tell the father? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, well I've asked questions here before, but now I know for sure that I am pregnant and I'm 17, soon to be a senior in high school. The father doesn't know about the baby because he was abusive both physically and mentally. I have been told that I don't legally have to tell the father but I'm...

View more questions Search