Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    googliespider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 03:02 AM
    I cant find this 80s movie ? It might be kind of SciFi Horror
    When I was a kid in the 80s I saw this movie that kind of freaked me out. All I remember was this kid in a mansion with his family, and the family was being killed one by one by this Alien type of monster thing. The Alien Monster thing would use the Heads of the people it killed to lurer people to it. I think the head would still have the voice of the person but it was covered in slim. I also remember the kid getting like an M-16 or type of machine gun to try to kill it. I think I might remember it having something to do with a satellite in the back yard. Can anyone help?
    PurpleLagoon Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

May 18, 2007, 07:57 AM
    House? Or house2?
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 18, 2007, 09:13 AM
    That took me a few minutes to figure you.

The movie was TerrorVision. I couldn't find it in Google, because I thought that Elvira was in it. Come to find out it was another chick trying to look like Elvira (It's been that long since I've seen it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's scifi movie... Title? [ 7 Answers ]

It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's...

I'm try to find the name to a Australian or new zealand horror [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a horror I think is Australian about 2 blokes go on a trip to go surfing or something about they come to this bridge which they run in to 2 girls and they follow them to what is meant to be a party. Any way in the end they find out the girls are acually dead and by the end only 1 of...

Scifi movie from the 80s [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is dead soldiers on the ground and also some one breaking a wall and finds himself in another dimension and there is someone there.. I wish I could remember more... its been a long time.. can any one help me?

Classic SciFI Movie Title [ 3 Answers ]

There was this movies that I watched with my brother 10 years ago, it was a SciFi movie about a town where people are growing old quickly and losing teeth and stuff.. a guy investigates it and finds out that a spaceship was buried in a the town's cemetery for hundreds of years and it's aliens are...

80's scifi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I think its from the 80's anyway, it had some little flying robots in it and I think they came form another planet and they came here and started helping people. I just remember a scene toward the end, I believe, where one of the baby robots was helping a guy put in a tile like in an old bathroom...

View more questions Search