Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irenectrevi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Iam I still pregnant
    :confused: I am around 6 weeks pregnant and I 've been having abdominal pain and bleeding. I went to my Gn and she did a pap and told me I was miscarriaging. Then she ordered a transvaginal sono and came back surprised. She saw the egg sack implanted in the uterus and told me to go home and wait it out. She also told me to come back next week for another sono. I am very nervous, scared and confused. Please help!
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

May 16, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Your body really has control over this one. It is going to sound stupid but I would try to relax as much as you possibly can. Stressing will cause problems in itself. Follow the guidance of your OB and try to stay off your feet as much as possible. I don't know that anything else can really make a difference. Sorry I can't be of more assistance. I will keep you in my prayers.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

May 17, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Take care of yourself as much as you can and try to relax.
    I pray that every thing turns out OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Iam scrared to death [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is not good I don't fell good about what happened today umm hear I go I was on the bus with me my friend and this guy called danny so their was these french girls in the back of the bus and they were like danny danny danny on her cell phone so all I said was Danny danny danny like she...

I think I am pregnant but still having periods [ 1 Answers ]

OK IDK What's GOING ON!! OK I am still having period every mth but the last 3mths been lighter shorter and none stop cramping and dull pain lower stomach, now it is all through my stomach and I have gained about 8pds and dizzy,lighted headed,backache,eating more can't stop eating,clothes are to...

Iam 12 days late [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is michell I have trying to fall pregnant for the last year I am know 11 days late but I got a blood test yesterday and it came out negtive I feel sick and nausea how early can you detect if your pregnant? How long do you have to wait ? For it to came positive or is it normal to be...

View more questions Search