Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tea777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Hair highlighting
    I have two tones of hair color my original and the color I dyed my hair with months ago and I wanted to go to the salon and get it highlighted should I color my base hair color before I go and get my highlights done it would be cheaper
    Hockey1014 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

May 16, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea777
    i have two tones of hair color my original and the color i dyed my hair with months ago and i wanted to go to the salon and get it highlighted should i color my base hair color before i go and get my highlights done it would be cheaper
    I'm super picky about my hair, so I would tell you just to go to the salon and let them do everything. If you color it yourself at home to save money, the highlights the hairdresser does might not take. It's worth it to spend a little more money and have her do it and feel like a million bucks when you walk out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Syntax Highlighting [ 1 Answers ]

Syntax highlighting is available for most programming languages. To use syntax highlighting in your post use the # button above the question input box. The # button will put in your question. To specify a particular language just place an equal sign and the language name after the first CODE...

Stripping my hair color then dying it AND highlighting it? [ 2 Answers ]

I've dyed my hair many times myself from brown to blonde and now I'm brown again. My hair is a little fried from all the dying and straightening. I just want to go to a salon and finally have them do my hair, I think because I've dyed my hair so many times though they will probably strip the color...

Highlighting Reddish/Brown hair. [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a product at a store like Walgreens or Target that I can buy to highlight my daughter's hair that will get rid of the red in her hair? The hairdressers keep saying it isn't red, but it is. So, I'd like to try a product at home. We've done highlights before, so I'd be willling to try...

Highlighting Dark Hair [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sure there is already a forum for this so sorry peeps. I've naturally got medium to dark brown hair, I dyed it not long ago and it looks slightly black though I'm wanting to get some highlights to help lighten it. I want to gradually lighten. Any suggestions on colouring or how I should...

View more questions Search