Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimAtHappyToHelpDotCom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Talking to girls
    I like this girl and she likes me, we've got a thing going and its going well but when we are alone together I struggle to find anything to talk about. Normally I can't stop talking but I'm suddenly stumped for words. Does anybody have a solution?
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Find another girl... You may not be as intersted as you think you are.
    jjhhkk88 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TimAtHappyToHelpDotCom
    I like this girl and she likes me, we've got a thing going and its going well but when we are alone together i struggle to find anything to talk about. Normally i can't stop talking but im suddenly stumped for words. Does anybody have a solution?
    I do!! TEll her how u fell around her and how you just can't comprehend around her. Shell be flattered!
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Or you can do that... lol
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 16, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TimAtHappyToHelpDotCom
    I like this girl and she likes me, we've got a thing going and its going well but when we are alone together i struggle to find anything to talk about. Normally i can't stop talking but im suddenly stumped for words. Does anybody have a solution?
    Ask her how her day is... what she did over the weekend... what does she do for fun...
    Think about the things you would like someone to ask you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alpabetizing words [ 2 Answers ]

Alphabetically which comes first its or it's ?

Does Anyone Know Any Italian Words? [ 8 Answers ]

I was wondering if any one knows how to say a couple Italain words. Such as: "I love you" "I ike you" "You mean to the world to me" The romantic type of words.

Have some of the words - need the song name [ 8 Answers ]

Was played occasionally in the Don Johnson TV series. Here are some of the words: "i can feel it coming in the night , Oh Lord" "and I've been waiting all my life, Oh Lord" Thanks, :D stardust2000

In 5 Words or less: What are you? [ 145 Answers ]

I'm just curious. I know a few of you but not many. I'm not looking for debate or comment, just wondering... Me: Ecumenical Evangelical Roman Catholic Christian

The spelling of words [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. Here is something that has been on my mind these last few days. I was hoping someone who knew this could be of assistance. In Canada/UK, we spell it colour. The Americans spell it color. In Canada, we spell it centre. The Americans spell it center. In Canada, we spell it...

View more questions Search