Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darrell1729 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Can anyone give me info on the airliners
    I Need All The Help I Can Get On Airliners I Am From Pittsburgh Pa And Need Help To Find Radars And Communications From Air Traffic Controllers Please Help Me
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 08:14 AM
    I don't quite understand, do you want to learn how these systems work or listen in to air traffic controllers? Or something else?
    darrell1729 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 08:16 AM
    I need sites where I can watch radARS AND LISTEN TO THEM
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 08:17 AM
    I answered in another thread, this doesn't exist, the info is restricted, you can listen in if you buy a scanner and find the right frequencies though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Give Up? [ 9 Answers ]

I am in recovery for alcoholism, have been sober for about 16 months. It's been hard but the best thing I have ever done. I have been struggling with a relationship with a man also in the Program. We are told in the Program to let go and let God. I try to do this but can't seem to let go on this...

Wouldn't give car insurance info [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter rear ended someone on the freeway, obviously her fault. Their car only suffered minor damage, they didn't want to give my daughter insurance info because of this, they asked her to pay the damages on the side. How do I know they have insurance, how do we trust what they are asking...

Do I have to give my info [ 1 Answers ]

I have requested an increase in child support and their father has obtained legal council. I can not afford council because he has not been paying the right amount since 2003. Long story short after we broke up and I filed he did everything in his power to evade paying. Quiting his job, getting...

To give or not to give [ 1 Answers ]

Was going out with this guy and it never worked out. We tried the whole friends thing and that didn't work out either. I have some of his stuff which he borrowed me. I'm going to give them back as I want to break all ties with him. A part of me want to give him back things he gave to me as gifts....

View more questions Search