Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skychief Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Worker comp.
    Hi,
    Can anyone tell if you go back to work on restrictions from a injury at work and at the time you come back your making the same pay per hour that you left at,but one year down the road your union votes to have your wages cut by 25% from 20.00 dollars to 15.00 dollars ,if you are still on work restrictions would workers comp. pick up the other 5.00 dollars that you are losing since when you were injured you were making 20.00 at that time .
    Thanks in advance
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2007, 07:52 PM
    No, you can not collect more money than your standard pay.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 14, 2007, 08:20 PM
    I concur with Fr. Chuck - Workers Comp would not cover that $5.00/hr difference. You can ask, but be prepared for them to just say no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CopyCat Co-worker [ 3 Answers ]

I work in an office environment. Our cubicles are partitioned so that each aisle has rows of 2 cubicles side by side with a small walkway in between. When I first started working there a year ago, I became friendly (as a professional courtesy) with my neighbour who sits directly across from me. ...

Worker Comp & ttd [ 6 Answers ]

If you received ttd payments and then later found out that your employer did not use the correct wage statement, meaning they did not use gross wages but net wages instead. This causing a lower ttd payment than what should have been, will they have to reimburse you for this underpayment?

In Love with My Co-Worker [ 9 Answers ]

I came across this website looking for some sort of an answer to my problem. I feel its kind of sad not having anyone else in my life to turn to with this, and having to go to the internet and ask complete strangers to tell me what to do. I have friends, but they are idiots and have an emotional...

Any worker rights? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend works for a small company that recently changed their pay scale. They are paid by the hour but will only get paid for what's billable, not for the amount of hours they are actually at the job. That also includes not getting paid for company meetings or waiting around for their...

Shopping with co-worker [ 3 Answers ]

Is it weird my Fiance(female) shops with a male co-worker, whom has a girlfirend?

View more questions Search