Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exquisite Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Wants to make out
    What does it mean when a guy tells you straight to your face that he needs to make out with you or has an urgent urge? Does it mean he is making fun of you that you're a slut or letting you down in some way or does he seriously mean something?
    K-xoxo-loviee Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 14, 2007, 06:45 PM
    It all depends if he's going out with you or not. If you are going out with him, you can do whatever you want. Just remember girls get reputations wayy easier than guys and they stick! Be careful and think before you do anything. If you aren't going out with him then it could mean he's flirting with you, or he is seeing if you will let him, or anything else. I would'nt say/do anything, and if anyone says something like this say only your boyfriend can touch you!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 08:52 AM
    He seriously has urges and need to make out with you. What happened to your husband did he leave yet??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make a. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I want to know how to make a ouji bord I know you can make it some how and I want to try one knowing the danger I will be with at least one other maybe two other friend I have contacted the dead before at least I have believed I have my grandmother on perpouse and a ghost I think is in my...

Make up [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell mew were I could buy glittery eye shadow like this http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/limecrime/orientalglitter.jpg I've looked in beauty shops and can't find any.. what websites could I find this and buy from?

Make up [ 1 Answers ]

I have to live as a woman for a while to win a bet. Because of some limitations I have to do make up myself. Can you guide me how do I do it step by step?

Make up [ 1 Answers ]

How much make up is used each year

View more questions Search