Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandajk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Can I be pregnant with the coil?
    Help me? can I be pregnant I have the coil fitted were your not suppose 2 have periods.ive had the coil now for a year no periods all that time and a few months back I had a period (twice)and now my boobs are sooooooooo sore and I fill sick now and then,do you think I could be pregnant?? thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 14, 2007, 07:52 AM
    If you are having sex there is always a possibility of pregnancy.

That said, since you are not supposed to have a period, and you are, coupled with the symptoms you describe here, it would be in your best interest to make a doctor's appointment for a pregnancy test and a physical exam.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2007, 08:01 AM
    I agree with j9(would rate, but got to spread the rep, sorry hun.) I would definitely get an appointment with your doc, to at least make sure its still in the right position, and that there isn't anything to be concerned about. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C Coil Cost [ 17 Answers ]

Have a home warranty that covers A/C. They will pay to replace the coil but tell me I will need to pay 95.00 for old coil disposal and 125.00 for freon recovery. Is this reasonable?

Size of A Coil for AC [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Guys I want to buy an AC 2 ton but I have a fairly large air plenum on my furnace about 20 by 22 inches and any AC’s that I have looked at come with a smaller A Coil so if I used this it would greatly reduce my air flow. The A Coil looks like it is meant for a furnace in an apartment size...

Tesla Coil [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have good plans for a vacuum tube tesla coil? I built the spark gap variety years ago and would now like to explore a vacuum tube version. I'm looking for something fairly small and manageable - not those massive designs with a gazillion volt potential . :eek: Thanks...

Coil stays on [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me why my coil is staying on

View more questions Search