Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quincy1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 07:49 AM
    TSM Group Geneva
    Does anyone know anything about this company? They contacted me through Monster.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 14, 2007, 08:24 AM
    SCAM! Stay away.

There are other threads about them here. And you can find loads on Google.
    rain95757 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 10:52 AM
    TSA GROUP (GENEVA)

It is a scam in which they want your information. Look at the email carefully 1) The fax number is overseas yet the email addresses are here in the states... that doesn't make sense 2) They want you to complete an agreement with all your information so that they can transfer your ""salary & commission"" into your account (It is just a way of getting your personal & bank account info)
    Don't do it!
    FHS Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1122
    Does anyone know anything about this company? They contacted me thru Monster.
    Dear Sir,

We can assure you this email is a scam. As "real" Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH we receive since last November many enquiries about TSM.

We state this scam damages our reputation and we triy to close down the webiste www.timeswissmade.com, kind of "window site" builded up only to justify the scam.

For any information, please visit www.fhs.ch or email at info(at)fhs.ch

Thank you

Federation of the swiss watch industry FH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

TSM Group/ is this the real deal [ 23 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of this company. They got my resume off Career Builder. This is what I received. They have not ask me for my account number yet. TSM Group TRIAL PERIOD This outline specifies: PURPOSE - The considerations surrounding an employee's trial period.

TSM - Swiss Watch company - offering work at home via the internet [ 2 Answers ]

I received an email from a Swiss watch company called TSM from Geneva, Switzerland. Does anybody know if this is a legitimate company? They've offered part-time work based from home, but I have been asked to email/fax my account details to them, and I am not sure about this. Can anyone shed some...

Tsm [ 16 Answers ]

I received an email from a Swiss watch company called TSM from Geneva, Switzerland. Does anybody know if this is a legitimate company? They've offered me an administrative support positiion to work from home. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Transportation from Geneva to Zermatt Switzerland [ 0 Answers ]

I will be in Switzerland this May. I want to travel from Geneva to Zermatt. What is the best way to do this? I can find a train schedule that serves Zermatt. ELG

View more questions Search