Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEXICANCHIKA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Hola I'm a chicana from la and my cousin is coming to stay at my house. One night me and him was watching the movie matrix and I caught him staring at my feet. I was dangling my sandals and I caught him staring at my feet. I said "what" he was like "nothing". He sat next to me on the couch and he asked if he could rub my foot. I accept but then he started kissing and sucking them. Then we kissed and I remove my pants and we started to do it "ay que rica!". "Shall we continue this secret relationship or not?"

I really like my cousin he's funny nice and caring to me. I like that in a man. But he's always far from me and he lives like.im not sure. With car its almost 30-40 min. sometimes he come in to my house to talk or joke around. But when people are not around me and him kiss and have sex. Is this Right or Wrong?

Is Incest Right or Wrong? What do other people think?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 13, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Incest is legally, morally, and spiritually wrong.

This question explains your other question about whether incest is right or wrong.

This man is your cousin - your blood relative. He sounds older than you and he should be knowing the difference between right and wrong, if you cannot grasp the concept. If you cannot talk to your parents about this, please go and talk to your priest or pastor. Maybe he can explain why having sex with your cousin is not what you should be doing. If you cannot speak to your priest or pastor, then find someone you can trust with this information and please go and talk to that person. Get your head on straight. There are so many other boys out there, who are not your cousins, that you can date.

Just think about this - this cousin of yours comes when no one is around and you two have sex. If this was so right, why wouldn't he be proud of what he has with you and tell the family that he loves you?

No, you should not continue this relationship. Anything done in secret like that, especially with your cousin - your relative - is not something that should be done at all. This is very dangerous for you - what happens if you get pregnant? What happens if he gives you a disease? How are you going to explain that to your parents?

You can have a boy friend that does not come in secret, does not make you feel guilty, does not cause to write three posts concerning this matter (so I know this is really weighing heavy on your mind), and a boyfriend who is open with you and your family about his intentions.

You are so young yet and easily influenced - this cousin of yours is taking advantage of your youth and your hormones. If you felt this was right, you would not be here. So please, end this with this cousin of yours. I think you will only get hurt in the long run if you do not. Take care.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 13, 2007, 05:58 PM
    How old are the two of you?
    I can't believe your bragging about screwing your cousin.
    Thought we knew Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MEXICANCHIKA
    Hola im a chicana from la and my cousin is coming to stay at my house. One night me and him was watching the movie matrix and i caught him staring at my feet. i was dangling my sandals and i caught him staring at my feet. i said "what" he was like "nothing". he sat next to me on the couch and he asked if he could rub my foot. i accept but then he started kissing and sucking them. then we kissed and i remove my pants and we started to do it "ay que rica!". "Shall we continue this secret relationship or not?"

i really like my cousin hes funny nice and caring to me. i like that in a man. but hes always far from me and he lives like.im not sure. with car its almost 30-40 min. sometimes he come in to my house to talk or joke around. but when people are not around me and him kiss and have sex. Is this Right or Wrong?

Is Incest Right or Wrong? What do other people think?
    EEEWWWW??
    Thought we knew Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thought we knew
    EEEWWWW ?????

I had to catch myself for a min. YOUR COUSIN?? The son of your aunt and uncle that are sister/brother... to your mother/father, right?

Not spossed to be happening. You know if you get pregneant your baby could turn out retarded.
    cutos Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 07:00 AM
    OK NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! Bad lsten it is spiritually wrong its unhealthy its GROSS!! Omg there are plenty of guys like that at there! The law doesn't want you to do this I am sure and neither does God and neither do I!! :P gross don't go look 4 another guy! Puhlease and like Thought We Knew said if you get pregnant your baby could turn out retarted!!
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 11:15 AM
    I am at a loss for words other than GROSS!
    He is your cousin... The pool of available men that small in LA?

That's just wrong on so many levels!
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 8, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Whαt αre you doing!! Thαt is sick wrong nαsty it's α sin!

IF IT WASN'T WRONG YOU WOULDN'T BE HIDING IT!

S T O P!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: well the thing is I like this guy and he like me to but we live in 2 diff states and plus I'm afraid to get hurt again cuzi have been hurt so much latley I'm really scared andi just so worried that if I date him then it gt happen again and I hate getting...

Relationships [ 3 Answers ]

Well.. I'm really confused. I've been with this guy for a 3 years now.. Since high school.. And I really love him.. We have a sexual relationship but in recent months we haven't had sex.. I didn't notice how long it had been until my boyfriend pin pointed it out to me. I love him so dearly.. ...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Relationships [ 5 Answers ]

There was this guy I was going out with and we broke up back in march! We went out for about 3months. I'm not the type of person to dwelll on someone but I don't know there was definitely something about this person and I can't put my finger on it... I don't know what to do were not friends...

Relationships [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Advice, I do not know what to do. See I had this boyfriend last year. And well we broke up over the summer and here it is in May and I still miss him. I know people says it takes time. But, how am I supposed to feel when I see his with these other girls. Sure I have dated other people...

View more questions Search