Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lover707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Parents and girlfriends
    How do I get my parents to let me get a girlfriend I'am 13 and have strait A's
    blondieinCAN Posts: 73, Reputation: 4

May 12, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Is there a girl in mind? Id ask if you can hang out with the girl.. at your house or hers while parents are home. You can have a girlfriend without actually going on dates. It's that jr high thing we all do. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. But don't be concerned about girls right now because there's not much you can do at your age anyway. Just give your parents time, and ask for things slowly. Maybe don't mention girlfriend, just ask if she can come hang out, or if you and some friends can go to dairy queen together. Maybe it can be a natural progression instead of labelling it and scaring your parents! Although I'm sure they're excpecting this stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Experienced Girlfriends Past [ 1 Answers ]

This is silly, but I am having a real problem with my girlfriends past. I know that who and what she is now.. what I fell in love with... are all necessary products of what she's been through. I also know the pat answer of... " well she's with YOU now". In the disclosure part of the...

Girlfriends a stripper [ 13 Answers ]

Ok well I'm 19 years old and my girlfriend is 26... well we've been having problems because she is a stripper... at first when she wonted to do it I told her I had no problem with it... but as it progressed I didn't like it anymore now its causing problems... weve been together a year and a half I...

Girlfriends friends [ 3 Answers ]

I've met nearly all of her friends since we started to have a relationship together. She has more guy friends then women friends... however this doesn't bother me... at least it never ever has in the past. here's the problem: I can't seem to want to get to know/have fun with a certain group of...

Girlfriends thinking about a break [ 16 Answers ]

Last night my girlfriend mentioned about a break, I'm 19 and she's 16, We've been together for over 10 months, I really wonna be with her cause I love her so much, she says she still loves me and still wants to be with me?? What should I do?

My girlfriends dreams [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were friends for about 3 years before we realised that we both wanted each other. I had a girlfriend before her, and she was my friend through that... And ever since my new girlfriend and I have been going out she tells me that she has dreams that my ex and I always get back...

View more questions Search