Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelley Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2005, 09:13 PM
    Windows Virtural Memory
    What the heck is the Windows Virtual Memory. I have a PC with Windows XP, 512 MB and 80 GB. While I was working in CorelDraw 12, a message popped up and said that the Windows Virtual Memory was low and that it was increasing it. What is this and what can I do to not take up so much of this virtual memory?
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2005, 09:59 PM
    This will explain it to you in the best manner... here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is allocating more memory to Excel in Windows XP possible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Is allocating more memory to particular Software like Excel, Photoshop, etc. in Windows XP possible & How? Your effort is highly valued and appreciated. Regards

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

Memory [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference bet. Physical memory and virtual memory. I have a total physical memory of 256MB and available is 29.70 MB while virtual is 2.00GB and available 1.96MB. Does this mean that I do not have enough space that's why I'm having slow startup?

How to access memory cells under windows in visual c++ or assembly language [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir or madam I am very fund of computer software specially in visual c++ or assembly language , but I do not know how to access memeory cells using these Languages . I may face some errors running the compiled source. Yours...

View more questions Search