Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christyn21 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Anime from the 90s probably
    Ok, this is an anime movie about two mermaids, now I know there are a lot of anime mermaid movies, but this one, specifically, I remember one scene where there is a girl standing over someone in bed with a knife (I think) and they show her eyes and their moving all anime-like, she's contemplating whether she is going to stab this person... ok that's all I remember... any ideas??
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

May 13, 2007, 11:38 PM
    I actually had this movie on tape when I was little!
    It's called the little mermaid... but I can't find the link right now. The company that produced it was Hi-tops video I think... but I'll let you know when I find it.

May 13, 2007, 11:57 PM
    So I found two versions... the one I have but I can't seem to find any links to pics but there is a part where she wants to kill the Prince because he is going to marry another girl,
    And there's this one:
    YouTube - Little Mermaid Anime Trailer
    Andasen dôwa ningyo-hime (1975)
    Which looks similar, but the one I have doesn't have a dolphin friend, and the prince is different... and I don't think there is that whole knife over the bed scene haha but I hope that helps!

May 14, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by christyn21
    Ok, this is an anime movie about two mermaids, now I know there are a lot of anime mermaid movies, but this one, specifically, I remember one scene where there is a girl standing over someone in bed with a knife (I think) and they show her eyes and their moving all anime-like, she's contemplating whether or not she is going to stab this person...ok that's all I remember....any ideas????
    Okay haha last post, I found a clip of the one I have...
    YouTube - My Favorite Fairy Tales, Vol. 2 - Intro
    The part with the mermaid is 23 seconds into it, but that's the one with the scene I remember... anyways hopefully it's one of these!
    christyn21 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Thank you so much!! That is it! Ha... it was driving me crazy... you're a genius!

May 14, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by christyn21
    Ok, this is an anime movie about two mermaids, now I know there are a lot of anime mermaid movies, but this one, specifically, I remember one scene where there is a girl standing over someone in bed with a knife (I think) and they show her eyes and their moving all anime-like, she's contemplating whether or not she is going to stab this person...ok that's all I remember....any ideas????
    You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make an anime film! :mad: [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: I am currently directing an anime. I've got the script, the cast, the plot, the outline, etc. The only problem is I don't know how to make the actual film. I tried using FLASH, but it didn't come out the right way. The way I wanted it to look is kind of like real Japanese anime. What can I...

Anime! Need help drawing it! [ 5 Answers ]

Can any one gimme a site that teaches you how to draw anime style? Nothing that makes you pay just sites that are for free? Sites that give you tutorials? Anything would be great thanks!:D

Anime conventions on ny [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for Anime Conventions in New York or New Jersey. Somewhere near New York city would be cool. Appreciate the help! :) :cool: :D O_O? Anybody? Anyone at all? O_o Does any one even watch anime or play video games?

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

Anime Download [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I was after a certain anime called "She, The Ultimate Weapon." I want to try and download it from the net, but I cannot find it anywhere, not even a torrent for it. If anyone could help, I would be gratefull. Sean

View more questions Search