Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandprix2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 10:12 PM
    I want my 2 dollars
    What movie had the paper boy saying /wheres my 2 dollars. I also remember a black camro and a gray dodge dart drag raceing near the end which he finally beats the dodge. I thk a girl fixes the camro cause it was setting in he driveway towards the end before the drag race. The dodge was always beating him
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

May 13, 2007, 11:31 PM
    That would be Better Off Dead with John Cusack

Better Off Dead... (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under 5000 dollars [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... I was caught at store with theft under $ 2 dallors and the security caought me. First of all I didn't know how I put it in my pocket and my mine wasn't there. But anyway none of this matters to them... Police were called and they told me to appear in court and I have to go to police station....

Investing 1 million dollars? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband is being forced to sell a large piece of property in W. Tx. It should net around 1.5- 2.0 million. With taxes and realestate fee's I'm conservativly giving us in pocket around 1.3. I want to invest 1 million in a VERY secure way, with almost none to no risk. We lost an inheritance...

Using 401K Dollars [ 1 Answers ]

I have cashed in my 401K and know I have 60 days to reinvest to avoid penalties. However, I now need surgery and was wondering if I could use some of my 401K money to pay for the surgery and not suffer penalties... is that possible?

Using 401K dollars [ 1 Answers ]

I have cashed in my 401K and know I have 60 days to reinvest to avoid penalties. However, I now need surgery and was wondering if I could use some of my 401K money to pay for the surgery and not suffer penalties... is that possible?

$5 dollars to who ever can answer this! [ 2 Answers ]

Srallod evif ni era sretrauq ynam woh (srallod evif uoy evig dluow I dias I nehw dessorc erew sregnif ym yaw eht yb) :D

View more questions Search