Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhfinds Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Metradome Key Wound Too Tight
    My metradome key is wound too tight. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks, bhfinds
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 10, 2007, 07:45 PM
    I've heard of this on a collecitble pocket watch... if you can't get the action to start, (shake it, baby, shake it, what have you got to lose?) you will have to take it to a true watch professional. Get references. The spring will most likely need be removed from the housing to relieve the tension. Not something I'd try myself. Get an estimate and consider the replacement costs of your metranome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bacteria that aids wound healing? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 questions. 1) I would like to know is there such thing as bacteria or other micro-organisms that are beneficial to wound healing? 2) Do all of these micro-organisms take in oxygen and give off carbon dioxide, like us? Are there any of them that has oxygen as the product of...

Tight butt! [ 5 Answers ]

I want a nice firm sexy butt, mine's getting a little flat because I've been losing weight. Any ideas how I can be a little more rounded/tight? My butt has always been my best feature and now I fear that I'm losing it! I'd try squats and stuff but I like how thin my thighs are getting, I don't want...

Tight foreskin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs old and having sex on the reg. My girlfriend made me aware of my tight fore skin which is now playing on my mind. I have never experienced pain while having sex. Now I'm thinking am I normally. When having sex my foreskin pulls back slightly but then it give off a slight pain...

Ventilation in tight construction [ 2 Answers ]

I am constructing a 2500sf two story single family home on the coast in northern California where the temp remains fairly steady and cool (rarely much above 75 degrees and rarely if ever freezes)and have concerns about air quality and air depressurization and would appreciate some advice. I am...

Air-Tight? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what is the lightest air-tight material or combination of materials?

View more questions Search