Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goremom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Car Towing Services
    I am looking for a reliable car towing service in downtown chicago. I have a lexus coupe which I need towed to the dealership and want to avoid paying dealer pricing for a tow. Can someone suggest a good service?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 02:12 PM
    If you have a lexus, why are you bothered by towing charges ? And,it being a lexus, why does it have to be towed ? Is it stolen ? Give me a break, that is a $60.000 plus car !
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 02:23 PM
    You normally get what you pay for. You will want a insured towing company not some good ole boy with a flat bed. Plus in chicago you will find that towing is city and state controlled. If you find someone that is 10 dollars cheaper, most likely they are operating a off the book towing.

Call AAA and get some towing recommendations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Towing my honda [ 1 Answers ]

Can I tow my 1995 honda with all four wheels down with my motor home ?

Towing capacity of 91 sable [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: A couple of years ago, I had a 91 taurus that had a light duty receiver hitch on it. I have a 2,000 lbs capacity trailer, the trailer weights about 340 lbs. Well, I blew the transmission on that car. I researched the taurus transmission of that year, and it was said that it was a bad...

Bumper towing ball [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Chev Van, on the real bumper (step type of bumper) there on the black rubber, it said this bumper not designed for towing. ( or something very simular) but it has a hole right there for a towing ball. Exactly why would it not tow a small trailer. I step on the bumper, I put ramps on...

Towing question [ 3 Answers ]

I need a 62 foot single wide mobile home transported to my mountain property temporarily. I have never done this before, we are using the trailor as temp residence while we build our cabin home. I have no idea who to call to tow this mobile home from the seller to my property. I have no clue as to...

View more questions Search