Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnciaravino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 04:07 AM
    White on brick
    Why does my brick bleed white phosphorescents? And how do I clean it so it doesn't come back?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 12, 2007, 09:14 PM
    It is an aging problem caused by moisture. You can acid etch to remove. Then coat with Thompsons water seal. Let the water seal soak into the brick and morter joint.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adhesive for brick [ 2 Answers ]

Is there some sort of stick tape (3M) that I can use to hang garland on my brick arch (outside) only temporary (for Holiday's).

Brick mortar [ 3 Answers ]

Had brick work done. Could not be there at the time. The mortar used is darker than the rest of the mortar on the house, which is white Question is, how can I lighten the darker mortar. Thanks Bill

White stuff on red brick patio [ 4 Answers ]

Its powdery, white and I can't get rid of it. What is it and how can I get rid of it?

Brick Walls [ 1 Answers ]

HELLO, I recently bought home that has brick foundation what type of mortar can I used so it could look good. Thank you

Cracks in brick [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new homeowner and have a concern about some cracks I have seen in our bricks. We have a split foyer home so the top half of the house is siding and the bottom half is brick. I have noticed that several bricks have a small hairline crack down the middle. The crack is only in an individual...

View more questions Search