Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbers76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Re:unknown med
    Geez! I was joking about taking it folks. Sorry, did'nt mean to cause a fuss. My Mom died of CA, and I just wondered what the name of it was so I could look it up in the PDR.
    I'm a nurse not a nutcase! Sorry everybody!!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Ok, good. Thanks for letting us know. Just the worry warts that we are you know? I am glad you are not a nutcase. Sorry about your mom. You take care.
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

May 8, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Hey, if nothing else you can see just how quickly people get genuinely concerned about statements like that!
    No offense, but if you're familiar with the PDR why didn't you just look it up in the photo section? (rhetorical question: no reply needed).
    Best of luck & truly sorry about your mom - been there / done that.
    PDR user.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FICA (SS/Med) Tax on Insurance Premium [ 1 Answers ]

My question is two fold - 1) How do you know if the employee paid portion of health insurance is considered pre-tax? 2) If it is considered pre-tax then is it pre-tax for FIT only or FICA (SS/Med) as well? I have been treating it like I do 401K which is pre-tax for FIT and not FICA -...

Unknown [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to run down a TV movie I saw many years ago. This was yet another movie about a nuclear attack. The movie had a touching scene at the end where one of the films leads was finally able to get back home, only to find his mothers' dress on their bed, covered with dust (meaning of course...

Med edu [ 3 Answers ]

How to become a plastic surgeon?

Can taking a specific med. Cause migraines, and other... [ 2 Answers ]

I recently was in the hospitol for vomiting, blurry vision, seeing 2 of everything, very dizzy and off balance, and had a terrible migraine located in the front of my forehead. My doctor took me off 100 mg Zoloft about a month or so ago, then for 7days, 50mg Zoloft for 7 days, then 25mg along with...

OPT to H1 in June05, Dual status for SST& Med Tax [ 3 Answers ]

I came to states ( F-1) on Aug, 2002, I began to work on my OPT (optional practical training )from Jan to June 2005, then from June 20, 2005 I converted F-1 to H1-B visa and started working on H1-B for the same employer. However, my employer has deducted my Social Security taxes & Medicare...

View more questions Search