Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffanyw10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 11:30 AM
    I hate this Light Auburn Color!
    Hi there,
    I am REALLY hoping you can help and QUICK! My hair was light blonde(dyed). I dyed it dark blonde and then I just applied Natural Instincts (semi-permanent) Light Auburn and I HATE IT! It is bright in some areas and just looks awful! My 5 year old says I look silly and I have to go to her school in 2 days! :eek: Can I apply a permanent light beige blonde or light ash blonde to get rid of this and get back to blonde? Please, please help!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 8, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Permanent color can be applied over semi-permanent color. You can use the light ash blonde to neutralize the light auburn shade, but remember that it won't be the exact shade as your natural hair color since you've colored your hair before with a permanent hair color. If you want a decent blonde shade, you should visit a salon and have them to do a corrective color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't like my life [ 8 Answers ]

I had prayed and prayed and prayed to talk to a very important person today. I was scared out of my mind; I felt like throwing up, and it was the first time I was brave in my stupid life. And this person wasn't even there. Everything was thrown back in my face, and now, I am overwhelmed like never...

Hair Color? Dark to Light [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am an outgoing female and I am sick of my dyed black hair I want to dye it another dark color w/ VERY light chunks thruogh it. Does anyone know how to do the light hair part w/o completely destroying my hair or w/o changing it green ar any other obnoxious color

How do I get red of medium auburn hair color [ 1 Answers ]

hey, My real hair color is medium brown.Well i thought i'd change it up a bit .so i went to the hairdresser lady and asked folightbrown hair with dark blnde highlights.:) it turned out pretty on the bottom tips of my hair but on my roots and top of my hair it wus giving of a medum/light auburn...

How do I dye my jet black hair to a light brown color? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I dyed my hair dark brown but obviously it came out in this unnatural gothic black color. How do I color it back to something like ight or medium brown? Can I use semi permanent haircolor or something else? If so what color do you recommend I use? Thanks

Light brownish color [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: dear all, I am confused relating with a problem that I have been having since last year June. I realised that my period doesn't come any more and I thouht that I was pregnant, but after having many different pregnancy test, they all came back negative. I was tested for infections, which...

View more questions Search