Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    botzhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Foreign country address change
    I need to have all mail that is going to a foreign address to be mailed to an address in the states. How do I arrange this? Is there a change of address form?:confused:
    Messedup44 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Go to your local post office. They'll b able to steer you in the right direction :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal Action from USA to Foreign country [ 3 Answers ]

If a USA citizen is a victim of crime in a foreign country. Can he take legal action once he's back in the states? Or are the legal fees too prohibitive for those of us who aren't rich making it best just to forget about it?

Inheritance From Foreign Country [ 1 Answers ]

Long, lost family member died in 2002 in Malaysia. I am sole surviving heir. After paying for services rendered in Malaysia for transferring the estate to me, my net gain expected to be $1.4MM. Since only $1MM is excluded from inheritance or income taxes on deaths occurring in 2002, what...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search