Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clairewilmot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 05:26 AM
    How does he feel
    I want to know if this guy I have feelings for feels the same way or am ijust imagining it
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 05:29 AM
    More info?
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 8, 2007, 05:35 AM
    I would love to say he loves you but from what you have told us I can't do that. All I can say is if he didn't I guess he wouldn't be with you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 8, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Tell him how you feel, and ask him how he feels.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

You just FEEL it [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone ever "Felt" pregnant when you don't know for sure. For some reason I feel like I am, not in a physical but in an intuition type way. Something inside just tells me that I am. What do you think?

I feel like every one is against me [ 3 Answers ]

I feel like every one is against me what is my problem

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

View more questions Search