Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelhair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 11:29 PM
    I'm 8 1/2 weeks late with a negative urine pregnancy test
    I have not had a period in 8 1/2 weeks I went to the dr today and had a negative pregnancy urine test I don't have any insurance I I have not had a blood test but I big time nag I waited for 2 missed periods before checking to see if I'm pregnant but it was negative is there a chance I could be pregnant and just not enough hcg in my urine at 2 months I had no energy last month I have headaches for 2 months,gas my stomach is big people keep asking me if I'm pregnant,I'm breaking out on my face this month boobs are not really sore lots of ichyness on the soles of my feet and itchy all over my body, my gums are bleeding when I brush this never happens to me I pee a lot but I'm a type 1 diabetic so that's not common I have lots of discharge and my bbt temps are still high or above big time my cover line but hey my 2 urine pregnancy tests keep saying negative last month I was dizzy this month feeling no vomiting should I get a blood test done or just forget about it worry I work with hair fumes and nails can this damage my baby if I'm pregnant? Or should I just assume I'm not . Thank you I'm very worry
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

May 3, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Pregnancy tests these days are very sensitive. Most people would show positive if they are pregnant. It's not impossible that your pregnant but highly unlikely. There may be some other medical problem or maybe your just irregular. It does happen. What did the doctor say? They are your best bet for an educated answer. LOL Hope this helps. Cathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 Days late and still negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I have been put on perimetrium because I keep miscarring. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months and I have has one miscarriage this time. I had 4 previous to my son being born. I am now 10 days late and I still get a negative pregnancy test. Has anyone had this problem and...

2 1/2 weeks late and negative pregnancy test [ 43 Answers ]

Ok, so I took a pregnancy test at home when my period was 9 days late and it was negative. I have never missed a period before or been late, EVER! I am now 12 days late but want to wait until Sunday to take another one to be sure. I have had very light cramping for the past 2 and a half weeks along...

Missed period, pregnancy symptoms, negative test? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all I am new here. Just wanted your opinions; my last period started on Mar 16th (at the time I was on POP pill), then on Mar 23th ran out of the pill so stopped taking it. March 30th (day I ovulated oops) I had unprotected sex with my long term boyf but we used withdrawal method (stupid I...

10 day late period but negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I am ten days late for my period. It was due dec 17th or 18th. I had gotten them pretty regular the last two months about every 30 days. My boyfriend and I briefly had unprotected sex on Nov 26th and again on dec 26th but he pulled out and was not in there long- also he did not ejaculate. After...

Negative test but late... [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My husband and have been trying to conceive since may/june 2006, before that I had a miscarriage in April.. My last period was aug 7th and I am a very regular 29 days. Now I am 2- 3 days late . I took a hpt yesterday evening and the results were negative.. In the past month I...

View more questions Search